Shooting with Instax Wide 300 with Schneider Kreuznach 105mm F4.5 Radionar



Some shots worked...some didn't.



Shot in less than ideal conditions with a huge EV ranges -- well -- the film could not handle it.



My other concern, of course, are light leaks. I was drawn into the church because I caught a glimpse of stained glass but you wouldn't know it from the image above.

Even in the more subdued lighting of the chapel, the highlights off the cream table cloth at the top of this blog gave the film trouble.


I took light readings at 1000 iso even though the film is rated 800. The above image is from my local butcher shop. Still overexposed. In the fake plant in the middle of the shot there is supposed to be a white dove. It's blown out.


I stopped it down even more and was able to get this shot - which makes me happy.

Vignetting, light leaks. Still working on it.

Comments

Popular Posts